Time seems to be flyin’ these days. I really can’t fathom the fact that I am currently experiencing my final semester here at UGA. I absolutely love everything about this town and the people in it. I like to think of myself as an honorary Athenian, especially because I am so close to being a Georgia Alumni! Bulldawgs for life 🙂 Any who, seeing as I haven’t posted in
decades months, I figured I would start with a countdown of sorts. The way I like to do this is by counting the number of sleeps until the actual day. I stole this idea from the “Sleeps ’til Christmas” app on the iPhone… yep, I’m that cool.
- 6 sleeps ’til my first biochemistry test (yikes!)
- 19 sleeps ’til Valentine’s Day- unfortunately Cameron and I won’t be able to celebrate together but I’m totally up for a girls night. Who’s with me?
- 21 sleeps ’til my soon to be sister-in-law, Kelley’s, bridal shower in Atlanta.
- 29 sleeps ’til my friend from college, Ruthie’s, wedding (also in Atlanta). This is the first of my friend’s weddings. Feels unreal…
- 42 sleeps ’til my last spring break- for now (hopefully)
- 51 sleeps ’til me and Cameron’s 6 year anniversary, whoop whoop! Love that guy 🙂
- 79 sleeps ’til I watch my big brother, Tommy, get married to sweet Kelley. It’s gonna be such a special day.
- 106 sleeps ’til I graduate from University of Georgia- it’s so bittersweet! Don’t even get me started on leaving this place. Athens is my home and I tear up even thinking about moving…
- 177 sleeps ’til my homegirl, Emma’s, wedding!
Although there’s lots to look forward to, I’m going to do my best to take each day God gives me as it comes and focus on loving those around me and just soaking it all in. Speaking of, I really need to
start get back to studying for this dang test on Friday- boo hoo. I will leave y’all with a cute picture of my little guy, Noah!